Armiger International is staffed by a team of professionals with extensive knowledge and experience in all aspects of management and ancillary functional areas whose experience includes private industry, government, and non-profit.
- Was founded in New Jersey in January of 1980
- Has trained more than 250,000 people during the past
- Consistently receives client approval ratings averaging
above 98% excellence.
- Developed the highly effective "Pulse Questionnaires"
to accurately define the pulse and performance of an organization
from the grass roots level to senior management
- Has been chosen to represent such prestigious firms as
Battelle Seminars and Studies Programs, The Conference Board,
Excel Partnership and The American Management Association.
- Designed a highly successful process and "Project
Management Guidelines" utilized by many client organizations
to facilitate the supporting structure and culture for conducting
business within a Project Management environment.
- Assisted in the development and participated in the training
of the Chrysler Corporation Customer One program.
- Management has a background from business, industry and
held senior management positions within those organizations.
- Developed materials adopted by many of its clients, i.e.
NABISCO, DATEK On Line, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers and
City of Los Angeles, and VISTA Computer Systems, to name
- Trained and consulted with individuals from all levels
of industry and government including CEO’s, line supervisors,
astronauts and engineers.
Back to Top