Overview: 2 Days with 1.2 CEUs
In 1985 only 20 percent of the United States workforce felt
highly stressed, now the current figure has more than doubled.
Facts about stress:
- 25% report having multiple stress-related illness
- 72% of employees experience stress-related conditions
which increase already high health costs
- 69% say high stress levels reduce their productivity
on the job
These are facts not to be overlooked, but critical issues
to be dealt with. Stress is a silent killer leading to high
blood pressure, mental disease, family problems, divorce,
accidents and any number of other mental and physical issues.
How attendees will benefit:
Some of the topics to be covered:
- Learn how to cope with change
- Learn the difference between negative and positive Inner-talk.
- Develop positive ways of "As you think, so you become"
- You will walk through the "Six ways to ward off
- Learn to relieve bottled-up anger and stress with positive
- Build self esteem using inner-talk tools
- How to balance work and family
- What is stress?
- Changing how you cope with change
- Anger and what to do with it
- Work-aholism and stress
- Proven stress reducers
Who should attend?
Any person, manager, leader or staff who face today’s
fast paced world of organizational changes, increased work
loads and unique family environmental issues
Interested in the Training Program Outline?