Managing and Planning Effective Meetings
Overview: 2 Days with 1.2 CEUs
Learn how to plan and conduct focused and goal-directed meetings
that will accomplish defined objectives utilizing a minimum
amount of time and effort.
How attendees will benefit:
Some of the topics to be covered:
- Avoid wasting attendee’s time by determining if
the meeting should be called and who should be invited to
- Start meetings using a strong and meaningful opening.
- Run meetings people want to attend.
- Reduce the actual amount of time people will spend in
- Focus members on key meeting issues and not on peripheral
- Get more from members by having them prepared when coming
to the meeting.
- Meeting intelligence
- Customizing your style and approach for different types
- Planning the meeting including before, during and after
- Dealing with details for the meeting
- Communication skills for the meeting leader
- Guidelines for effective meetings
- Using visual aids in meetings
- Basic presentation skills
Who should attend?
Managers, supervisors, team leaders, project managers, division
heads and any person responsible for planning and conducting
Interested in the Training Program Outline?