Coaching and Counseling
Overview: 3 Days with 1.8 CEUs
Increase your team's productivity by showing them how to
do the best job they can. Help people grow and develop into
top level performers and professionals. In this program you
will learn the step-by-step approach needed to be an effective
coach and learn how to support your staff and team become
top level performers.
How attendees will benefit:
Some of the topics to be covered:
- Create a climate for success among your team and staff.
- Resolve problems that interfere with job performance
- Inform, delegate, and motivate staff to achieve agreed
- Learn how to get valuable and timely feedback from your
staff and team.
- Leading and managing efficiently through results-based
coaching and counseling.
- Increase your effectiveness through understanding different
coaching and counseling behaviors and techniques.
- Foster teamwork and a high performance team by leveraging
individuals' different strengths.
- Learn how to get timely and valuable feedback form staff
and team members.
Who should attend?
Managers, supervisors, project or team leaders, human resource
professionals and counselors.
Interested in the Training Program Outline?