Business Process Flow Analysis
This program is designed for those challenged with a responsibility
for improving organizational, project management and management
processes. Attendees will learn what a process is, the various
processes available, how to develop a ROI using process mapping
and the step-by-step methodologies required to conduct process
mapping and analysis of the process being evaluated:
How attendees will benefit:
Some of the topics to be covered:
- Acquire a strong understanding of systems and processes
- How to conduct an organizational process analysis applying
results for continuous process improvement
- Understand how to perform a gap analysis and develop
a Return on Investment.
- Communicate and implement new processes to management
and team members
- Help build standardized cross functional process and
- Introduction and Overview
- What is a process?
- What is a process map?
- Process Mapping Types
- Identifying and the Process Team
- Mapping the Process
- Understanding Current Business Practice
- Map Current (as-is) business process
- Analysis of current business process
- Gap Analysis of current business process
- Document new business process
- Procedures documentation manual
- Identifying process improvement opportunities
- Monitoring and implementing the new process
Who should attend?
- Persons wishing to improve their process effectiveness
- Improve team and departmental performance through visualization
- Professionals from business units and functional areas
charged with continuous process improvement
- Manufacturing and operational staff
- Customer service and sales professionals
- Senior management
Interested in the Training Program Outline?