Assertiveness Training for Managers
Overview: 3 Days with 1.8 CEUs
A program developed to teach you how to exert greater influence,
resolve conflicts more decisively and strengthen your professional
image. This is a program that will show you how to gain a
stronger self-esteem and become more visible.
You will learn how your management behavior style can impact
your overall performance and that of your team.
How attendees will benefit:
Some of the topics to be covered:
- Improve your communication skill through the use of proper
- Learn diplomatic methods to resolve conflicts.
- Improve and polish communication style and allow your
management ability to grow.
- Exercise greater influence on others including peers
and higher level management.
- Learn to get others to accept responsibility for getting
the job done.
- Understand the different patterns of behavior and which
style to choose for different situations.
- Managing effectively, using assertiveness response skills
- Choosing behavior patterns that work best for you
- Resolving conflict through assertive responsive behavior
- Use assertive responsive techniques to identify what
you want and define the best way to go after it.
Who should attend?
This program is designed for both the experienced manager
and professional who want to build or enhance managerial strengths,
resolve conflicts smoothly, and exercise greater influence
Interested in the Training Program Outline?