Managing Time and Work
Overview: 2 Days with 1.2 CEUs
The one resource that is non-replenishable, always in short
supply and cannot be increased, is the amount of time we have
to work with. Everyone is given the same 24 hours in a day;
it is how we use those hours that will determine how productive
and successful we are.
The success of any project and our daily productivity is
dependent on how well each individual manages his/her time.
Learning to better allocate time and effort helps both productivity
and timeliness while allowing work to be less stressful.
How attendees will benefit:
Some of the topics to be covered:
- Achieve better results by using more effective planning
- Free up time for bigger tasks through delegation
- Learn to balance - make time during the day for yourself
- Just say "no" to unreasonable demands
- Learn to deal with interruptions
- Put work and issues into perspective and priority order
- Set both team and project goals
- Understand and define work and its flow
- Recognize and eliminate time wasters
- Evaluate and manage your own time management issues and
- Identify time wasters and redirect your efforts
- Set goals and develop action plans
- How to set priorities
- How to plan and lead effective meetings
- Learn the signs of stress and how to manage it (you will
receive a free book on Stress Management)
- How to get better organized
Who should attend?
Managers, leaders and supervisors who want greater control
of their life and time.
Interested in the Training Program Outline?