Team Development for Managers
Overview: 3 Days with 1.8 CEUs
When an organization doesn’t perform with the synergy
and energy of all individuals moving in the same direction,
productivity, production and profitability is going to suffer.
An organization is only as successful as its ability to function
as a cohesive and coordinated team. All too often, in the
desire and drive for achievement, the critical value of teamwork
and group dynamics is overlooked.
The cooperative effort of each individual is necessary for
achievement of agreed upon goals and objectives. This can
only be achieved with involvement and commitment of each team
member and clear identification of measurable and verifiable
How attendees will benefit:
Some of the topics to be covered:
- Develop a clear and visual picture of goals and ability
to communicate them to a team
- Support your team in developing solutions to work-place
- Develop a high performance team
- Use effective communication to motivate and coach a team
- Know how to manage and when to lead
- Understanding "why" the need to work as a team
- Understanding different styles of individuals and leadership.
- Anticipate and resolve conflicts.
- Individuals' response to teamwork.
- Effective communication.
- Goal setting.
- Motivating the team
- Create an atmosphere and culture that fosters active
Who should attend?
Newly promoted managers, team leaders and business professionals
being held accountable for team development and performance
Interested in the Training Program Outline?