Managing Customer Satisfaction
Overview: 2 Days with 1.2 CEUs
To retain customers and market share while keeping management
in your corner you must learn to manage both internal and
external customer satisfaction. Here you will learn how to
excite staff and team members into focusing on converting
every situation into a satisfaction opportunity.
How attendees will benefit:
Some of the topics to be covered:
- Win and keep the backing of top management with step-by-step
- Manage customer complaints more effectively
- Develop and lead through customer focused strategy
- Identify the advantages and disadvantages of both phone
and e-mail systems.
- Set high performance standards that encourage, not intimidate,
- Customer service defined, more than a service department
- Translating customer service into business language
- Develop a customer responsive planning system
- Develop customer oriented reinforcement systems
- Create high-performing teams
- Build customer-oriented leadership
Who should attend?
Anyone who operates or manages a business, department or project
that deals directly with customers.
Interested in the Training Program Outline?