Overview: 3 Days with 1.8 CEUs
Common in today’s workplace environment are changing
organizational structures, increased team interactions and
competitive challenges for corporate positioning. For these
reasons it is critical for successful leaders and managers
to develop the communications skills to effectively handle
conflict in a wide variety of work-place situations.
How attendees will benefit:
Some of the topics to be covered:
- Understand what is really involved in conflict
- Communicate with confidence to build relationships without
- Create a climate encouraging expression of feelings and
- Reduce stress through the management of conflict
- How to anticipate and manage conflict
- Understand the behavior and feelings causing conflict
- Learn to express emotions with flexibility
- Develop active listening skills
- Give and receive criticism which will benefit you and
build a positive relationship with others
Who should attend?
Newly promoted managers, team leaders and business professionals
who want to develop a more flexible style in responding to
Interested in the Training Program Outline?