Communication and Interpersonal Skills
Overview: 2 Days with 1.2 CEUs
Improve your working relationships in this hands-on program
developed to help you meet your unique needs, concerns, and
challenges as a professional in today’s business culture.
Your communication and interpersonal skills can and will
make the difference between success and failure in the way
you actually get the job done. This program shows you the
various critical methods and tools required to succeed.
How attendees will benefit:
Some of the topics to be covered:
- Solutions to many of the common, everyday people-problems
- Develop active listening skills necessary to really tune-in
to co-workers, peers and higher level management
- Improve communication to get the responses you want and
- Overcome the usual resistance to new ideas and ways to
get the job done.
- Build a team approach to motivate others and facilitate
- Gain peer and other department support for project and
- Deal with company politics
- Learn how to sell your ideas to team members across organizational
and functional areas.
- The many unique challenges faced by today’s professionals.
- The key elements of good and bad communication
- Manage conflicts effectively
- Minimize conflicts and build group commitment
- Build effective team communication and performance through
good communication and interpersonal skills.
Who should attend?
Those professionals who need to develop the communication
and interpersonal skills necessary to succeed in business.
Interested in the Training Program Outline?